Insurance and Windshield RepairWindshield Deductibles and Repair Costs Explained
St Louis Windshield Repair and Insurance Claims
At Glas Tek, we want you to be able to get your windshield repair completed quickly, and at the most affordable price so that you and your passengers are safe. We have compiled a list of the insurance agencies in St Louis, and placed their contact information at the bottom of this page. Most windshield repairs can be completed at no charge through your insurance company, using our services.
Common Auto Glass Repair Insurance Policies
In St. Louis, most all major insurance companies will waive your deductible and pay for rock chip repairs. The only exceptions are State Farm and AAA (Triple A). These two insurance companies will only pay if your have a zero deductible on your comprehensive part of your policy. In the event of auto glass replacement your deductible would come into play. Example would be if you have a 100 dollar deductible on your comprehensive part of your policy, you would be responsible for the first 100 and your insurance company would pay rest. Below is a list of most of the major insurance companies and phone numbers. Glas Tek is approved by all insurance companies for windshield repair in St Louis and St Charles.
To file an insurance claim for windshield repair:
- Locate your insurance company phone number from the list below.
- Have your policy number handy (you can find this on your insurance card )
- Have a date ready to let the agent know when the damage to your windshield occurred.
- Let the the insurance agent know you want Glas Tek Windshield Repair to do your windshield repair. Supply them with our phone number 314-922-7777 for St Louis or 636-978-6677 for St Charles.
- Once your coverage is confirmed, the insurance company will dispatch a work order to us. They pay us direct and you pay nothing out of pocket.
- Generally, this call will take less than 5 minutes, and your windshield will be like new.
Need additional help that is not listed here? You can get answers to common windshield repair questions by visting our windshield repair blog, or by contacting us directly through our online form. If you need immediate assistance with your repair, or would like to schedule an appointment call 314-922-7777 Contact Us
AAA (Triple A)
Auto Owners Insurance
American Family Insurance
American National Property & Casualty Insurance
800 421 3535
800 872 5246
800 510 9855
America First Insurance
800 635 5791
Atlantic Mutual Insurance
Cornerstone National Insurance
800 344 8844
Fireman’s Fund Insurance
800 347 3428
GE Capital Fleet Insurance
General Casualty Insurance
Guide One Insurance
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Midwest Indemity Insurance
800 854 6011
Miller’s First Mutual Insurance
Missouri Farm Bureau Insurance
Ohio Casualty Insurance
One Beacon Insurance
Private Claim Group Insurance
St. Paul Insurance, Metropolitan Life Insurance
State Auto Insurance
State Farm Insurance
21st Century Insurance